The urbanisation of Cala Conta 33 is located on the seafront near one of the ten most spectacular bays of the Mediterranean Sea. It consists of 30 independent villas, each with their own land plot and a community Fitness & Spa center.
The new complex is of very high quality, modern technology, unique interior design and landscaping. It has private access, Security 24h and “Concierge” Service.
The development is southwest facing, looking out over the most famous sunset views of the Balearic Islands and is less than 500 meters from the beautiful beach of Cala Conta, arguably the most beautiful beach on the island with its crystalline blue waters and its own adjacent bay with boat access.
This minimalist villa has 385 m2 and is built on a plot of 1100 m2.
- This property has a wonderful outdoor space, with sea views, beautifully maintained gardens, a terrace which surrounds the whole villa, a large comfortable chill-out area and an outdoor dining area with BBQ.
- There is a large infinity saltwater swimming pool surrounded by wooden decking where you will find luxuriously comfortable sun loungers with parasols.
- This luxury villa has been designed in a minimalist style, with clear open spaces which blend stone, marble, wood and iron furnishings.
- The living areas have access to the beautiful terrace with a private pool from where you can see the most spectacular sunsets on the island.
- The house is fully air-conditioned and super bright, it has a large living room with integrated dining area, a fully equipped modern kitchen with central island, high speed WiFi across the whole villa including the garden, TV/ playroom including satellite TV, Apple TV and Netflix, a guest toilet, outdoor garage and a fully equipped laundry.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- This wonderful property has 5 double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
- 1 x Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, air conditioning, storage space and sea view.
- 4 x Double bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms with showers, air conditioning and storage space.